215W Monocrystalline Building Integrated Solar Panels For Roofs
Acronym of BIPV(Building Integrated Photovoltaics) refers to photovoltaic systems integrated with an object's building phase. It means that they are built/constructed along with an object. They are also planned together with the object. Yet, they could be built later on. Due to specific task , cooperation of many different experts, such as architects, civil engineers and PV system designers, is necessary. According to how and where such systems are built, whether into the facade or in the roof, the following BIPV systems are recognized:
Facade or roof systems-added after the building was built
Facade intergrated photovoltaic systems - built along with an object
Roof- Integrated photovoltaic systems -built along with an object
"Shadow voltaic" -PV systems also used as shadowing systems, built along with an object or added later.
Module Type: Glass+PVB+Solar Cell+PVB+Glass
Transmittance: 5%, 10% , 20%, 25%, 30%,35%,40%,50%
|215W Monocrystalline Building Integrated Solar Panles For Roofs|
|maximum power Pm (Wp) *||215|
|power tolerance (%)||± 5|
|maximum power voltage Vmp (V) *||21|
|maximum power current Imp (A) *||10.24|
|open circuit voltage Voc (V) *||26|
|short circuit current Isc (A) *||11.27|
|maximum system voltage (V)||1000|
|working temperature (℃)||-40~85℃|
|temperature coefficient of Pm Tk (Pm)||-0.380%/K|
|temperature coefficient of Voc Tk (Voc)||-0.300%/K|
|temperature coefficient of Isc Tk (Isc)||+0.048%/K|
|fault structure (mm)||3.2mm tempered glass + 0.45EVA + mono bifacial cells + 0.45EVA + 3.2mm tempered glass|
|wind loads resistance||2.4KN/m²|
BIPV is a highly customized product , and can be used at any site with any size and shape, so how to select the BIPV you need , please check the information below :
1. The size of BIPV
Based on your installation site, so please check
2. The thickness of BIPV
The glass thickness 3.2/4/5/6/8/10mm
3. The Transmittance of BIPV
Need more sunlight--high transmittance / Less sunlight--low transmittance
Building fence, building shelter, rooftop, greenhouse, curtin wall and so on.
1. Two layer glass can better protect the solar cell inside,so there will be less invisible crack in solar cell.
2. System Voltage for Dual-Glass is 1500V, it may help reduce BOS cost.
3. Dual glass has better fireproofing (Class A )compared to normal panels class C ,especially on rooftop.
4. Dual-Glass panel has 30% or lower attenuation than traditional panels (0.5% against 0.7%),so it can enjoy 30 years warranty .
5. Dual-glass panel is frameless,hence no need for ground connection.
6. Dual glass module without TPT backsheet, good heat dissipation, improving power generation.
7. Zero water permeation rate and without aluminum frame, which can help avoid PID and makes it a better choice for areas with high humidity.
8. Available with transparent encapsulant to increase value for greenhouse or carport applications.
9. Dual glass can generate extra 4% power than normal panels by same condition