High Transmittance BIPV Module Solar Panel With Customized Dimenensions And Thickness
Acronym of BIPV(Building Integrated Photovoltaics) refers to photovoltaic systems integrated with an object's building phase. It means that they are built/constructed along with an object. They are also planned together with the object. Yet, they could be built later on. Due to specific task , cooperation of many different experts, such as architects, civil engineers and PV system designers, is necessary. According to how and where such systems are built, whether into the facade or in the roof, the following BIPV systems are recognized:
Module Type: Glass+PVB+Solar Cell+PVB+Glass
Transmittance: 5%, 10% , 20%, 25%, 30%,35%,40%,50%
1. Longer life time, more power generation -- 30-year power ouptput, 50 -year operating lifetime
2. Completely according with national standard for building materials.
3. BIPV Components, strong sense of science and technology, artistic and splendid, integrating multiple functions, energy conservation and power generation, creating more value.
4.Perfect waterproof and safety--through structural optimization, rain waterforce down to ensure water resistance, double glasses
5. Sound insulation, heat insulation, effectively resist outside environment intrusion.
6. Intelligentized & humanized, regulating light, comfortable and convenient.
7. Provide a new aesthetics decoration effect for modern construction.
8. Integrating multiple functions, energy conservation and cost reduction.
BIPV is a highly customized product , and can be used at any site with any size and shape, so how to select the BIPV you need , please check the information below :
|1. The size of BIPV||Based on your installation site, so please check|
|2. The thickness of BIPV||The glass thickness 3.2/4/5/6/8/10mm|
|3. The Transmittance of BIPV||Need more sunlight--high transmittance / Less sunlight--low transmittance|
Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified plant
High efficiency , high safety , high reliability
Output power tolerance of +/-5%.
25 Years limited warranty on Power output.
5 Years limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
30-year power output guarantee
50-year operation lifetime